Monday, July 9, 2012

damask if I do, damask if I don't

via

To compliment our "piece de resistance" (the leather chesterfield sofa) we are purchasing two large, down throw pillows. They are coming from the same company so we have to pick the fabric ASAP and I'm having a hard time. We haven't picked out draperies, a rug or any accent colors yet so I'm trying to use these pillows to tie our neutral color scheme together with the intention of adding a third more vibrant pattern later on. The first floor incorporates a plethora of muted hues to include: whites, greys and beiges with accents in silver (mostly in the kitchen) and gilded goal. I am leaning toward a feminine damask to tone down the masculinity of the chesterfield, but I can't decide exactly which color combo to choose. HELP!



1. Beige + Grey Damask


2. Grey + Light Grey Damask


3. Light Grey + Quilted Medallion Damask


4. Gold + Beige Damask


5. Gold + Cream Trellis
(I know, it's not damask but I like the trendy pattern)

Which one would you choose?? Simply leave a number in the comments section below and I will let you know which pattern wins next week.


7 comments:

Jenni said...

#3 is my fave, but I love grey :-)

Copper + Walnut said...

Thanks Jenni! I love grey too, good choice :)

Nikki Gallagher said...

They're all great so you can't go wrong! But number 1 is my favorite. It's neutral so it will match every thing.

Copper + Walnut said...

So true, thanks for the help Nik!!

K Stalls said...

I'm leaning towards #1 as well. Looks inviting but sophisticated at the same time. All fabulous choices LC

Anonymous said...

I like #4. I think the pattern will stand out against the coach:) I love being a little crazy with pillows:)

Anonymous said...

Oops:) I meant couch:)